Lincoln Crossroads Music FestivalVolunteer
The Lincoln Crossroads Music Festival is a nonprofit organization run by a part-time executive director, an artistic director, a volunteer Board of Directors, and 50+ talented and committed community members who donate their time and energy. From hosts and drivers to ushers and administrative assistants, the Festival thrives by virtue of our many fantastic volunteers!
Common volunteer roles include:
• PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM OMAHA AIRPORT
• PROVIDE TRANSPORTATIONS TO/FROM REHEARSALS IN LINCOLN
• USHERS AT CONCERTS (2-4 per concert)
• WORK AT THE BOX OFFICE WILL-CALL DESK
• HAND OUT FESTIVAL FLYERS AT LINCOLN UNITES on JULY 23rd
• HELP MAINTAIN THE FESTIVAL’S BROCHURE AND POSTER PLACEMENT
• PROVIDE HOUSING TO A MUSICIAN OR STAFF MEMBER
Our volunteer needs change from season to season, so we invite you to contact us about your interest to help out. Thank you!